In the left block, you will see a list of standard statuses of the Altegio service, they will need to be synchronized with the statuses in the Kommo pipeline.
1. When synchronizing with conditions, you can add variations through the "Add distribution scheme" button, it is located next to the "If none of the conditions are met" drop-down list.
You can choose how records will be pulled up and where. Several entities are presented for selection: “Service category”, “pipeline”, “Employee”, “Branch” and “Record category”. Further, logically, set the status matches and click the "Save" button.
2. When synchronizing without conditions, it will be necessary to set the status synchronization only once, since when choosing this option, you will not have the opportunity for flexible settings for many pipelines.
3. When choosing the "Do not synchronize statuses" method, you will have an empty window. There is no need to configure anything further. Records from YCIENTS will simply enter the pipeline as lead, and then you can move it manually through Kommo.
Additionally, in the "Automation" section, you can configure the operation of the widget in Kommo and the data processing logic from Altegio, namely:
- Set a task to create a record;
- Add a journal entry in the lead section;
- Display the "Go to lead" button in the entry log;
- Hide the record window in the lead on stages;
- Don't create a lead when creating an entry from Altegio;
- When creating a record in Altegio, look for duplicates among transactions - you need to select the stages for searching for duplicates, which lead to choose for updating and, if necessary, 2 additional parameters;
- Creating deals if there is no client in the record;
- Make the linked user in Kommo responsible.
Using the request history, you can see which requests from Altegio were made successfully or unsuccessfully. Failed requests can be retried to fix integration errors.
To display the request history:
- Select the range of dates for which you want to display the history using the appropriate calendar fields;
- Select the type of requests (you can select all) using the multi-list field;
- Press the "Find" button.
To repeat an erroneous request, you must click the "Repeat request" button in the line with the erroneous request.