Here we are already proceeding to the direct configuration.
- We set up the conditions under which the trigger should work, for example, if the client needs the CLIENT to be checked after 30 days, then in the standard trigger conditions we set a delay of 720 hours.
- Next, select the type of action. At the moment, there is so far one option - "Check for successful records for the period";
- Choose which branches the check should take place. The check will take place just not on the amo base, but on the YC base;
- Specify for what period to search for successful records;
- You can optionally enable "Additionally verify by service". In this case, you can select either the field where the name of the service is drawn, or you can enter your own name. You can also enable the item "Full match by name";
- The next step is to choose what will happen if, as a result, a client is found who has not walked for 30 days. So far, only one action is available - Launch SalesBot;
- Perhaps the client will have a suitable Bot, but if not, it must be created from the "Settings" section, the "Chats and Communications" tab;
- We click "Finish".