Lead updating occurs when parameters in the appointment are changed in Altegio (for example, the service or client category), and they should also be updated in Kommo.
Updating a lead follows this logic - it is searched by the lead's ID in Kommo. If it is not found, it is searched by the client's phone number in the appointment and, accordingly, in Kommo. If there is no phone number either, it is searched by the ID of the record in Kommo. In case nothing is found, the record is not updated.
To update a lead in Kommo, you need to manually enter the Altegio record ID in the lead's field, re-save the appointment in Altegio, and refresh the page with the relevant lead in Kommo.How to Find the Record ID in Altegio
Finding the record ID in Altegio can be done fairly simply:
- Open the appointment log page with the desired appointment.
- Open the console (right-click on the screen, select "inspect").
- In the opened window, select the "Elements" section.
- Hover over the desired appointment, as shown in the screenshot.
- The numbers indicated in the code are the record ID that needs to be entered into the appropriate field."